We have put together some information regarding your accommodation and would ask you to read it carefully.
The following regulations apply to guests staying in the Student Dorm.
- The Goetheanum will provide a mattress; please bring your own pillow. sheet and sleeping bag.
- There are five showers in the basement of the Student Dorm and two showers in the basement at Rudolf–Steiner–Halde.
- Toilets are situated in the Student Dorm next to Saal Rechts (large room on the right). The Student Dorm has no cooking facilities.
- We would ask you to observe our quiet hours: Sunday to Thursday 22h-7h, Friday and Saturday 23h-7h. Please consider others when returning late to dormitories.
- Please only use one socket at a time in each room in the Student Dorm. Overloading due to the use of multi-way adapters will cause fuses to blow.
- Our no-smoking policy applies in all rooms and the entire building.
- Open fires are not permitted in the rooms and the entire Goetheanum grounds.
- Please do not throw objects in the rooms; leave the floors and furniture in a clean and tidy condition.
- Please inform us of any damage caused.
- Leave the rooms as you found them. Help us keep the rooms in good order.
- In case of fire leave the building at once and inform Reception. Keep emergency exits and escape routes free at all times.
- The Goetheanum cannot take any responsibility for the loss of valuables.
We trust you understand that these regulations are necessary to guarantee the safety and good condition of our buildings. We hope you have an inspiring time at the Goetheanum.
House Management Student Dorm
Reception and Events at the Goetheanum
February 3, 2017